My Boys

My Boys

Saturday, September 7, 2013

10 months

Bryson is not a big fan of these pictures anymore!

Look at what a big boy he is!

I'm starting to increase my mileage that I run on Saturday mornings which means I'm starting earlier in the morning before Bryson wakes up, so I have to make sure I have a bottle of pumped milk ready for him. The boys enjoyed feeding Bryson this morning!

Look at how big Bryson is compared to Carter! 

Caleb's bed head and Bryson's look of "Leave me in peace, I'm trying to eat here."

Bryson loved holding his own bottle.

Bryson now crawls and gets into everything. He enjoys walking around the house while holding my fingers and also walking along the furniture. He says, "ma ma ma ma ma ma" frequently. And he's starting to eat more table foods rather than baby food. With preschool starting a few weeks ago, Bryson has been a great sport. He naps from 9:15 am to 10:45-ish (a few days he's gone till 11:30!), which helps a lot for the 3 hours I teach.

No comments: