My Boys

My Boys

Sunday, October 6, 2013

11 Months


In the last month, Bryson learned to crawl up the stairs. We're working on learning to slide down the stairs on his tummy.

I've cut out the mid-day nursing so now he's down to nursing when he wakes up and at night near the time he goes to bed. I'm already getting sad about quitting nursing; I love this time with my baby.

Bryson learned to flush the toilet a week ago. We have to keep all the toilet lids down because he loves to play in the toilet water.

He loves to "play" the piano.

He loves it when we brush his teeth.

He's still completely a Mama's boy. Sometimes we'll play games as a family where we put Bryson on one side of the room and the rest of us will sit on the other side of the room. Then we'll see whom he crawls towards. 95% of the time it's me.

Both my other boys started walking at 10 1/2 months. Bryson's content to get around by crawling still.

2 comments:

The Figgins said...

What a blessing for you that he is still crawling. Eli walked at 9 months and I never want an early walker again!

Elise said...

So cute! JD walked at 10 months and Maia waited until 15 months so I guess to each their own. :-)